Sunday, August 28, 2011

WEEK 34: 22 miles and Tropical Storm

Monday: 0 - long work day
Tuesday:  2 miles, circuit, 4 x 1/4 @ 7.2.  Good overall effort for an hour.  LOG 4
Wednesday:  Pisgah with Greg and Griffin- Nash - South Woods.  Griffin stayed with me once they caught up to me and let Greg go!  Yay!  Screamed when I ran into Glenn and Jimmy.  Sore ankle but a wonderful morning. 1:22.  Log 9 miles.
Thursday:  0
Friday:  Step class with Volleyball Team then 3 mile loop from KSC.  LOG 3.
Saturday:  Pisgah with Roxy from Hinsdale XC team.  Old chesterfield Road OAB 25 min.  LOG 6
Sunday: Tropical Storm Irene. 

Okay, next week I should be getting into a better rhyhm and can add gym stuff and more lifting.  Miles just don't keep the weight off for me.  Hopefully i'll have more to say once I get going.  Planning on running Elijiah's race next sunday to get miles.  Not sure I can pull it together in time for a good Pisgah race, but maybe a good Lil Rhody!  It's a process and I love it. 

No comments:

Post a Comment