Monday, April 16, 2012

Week 15: yikes

Monday: recovery bike for 35 minutes and some core
Tuesday: too busy at work all day to do a thing
Wed- Saturday: SICK; Sinus crap
Sunday: 10 miles in Pisgah with Griffin...pretty warm out.

Oh man,  a self-confidence building 21 miler followed by a week of 10 miles and being sick?!  How am I supposed to process this?  Even today I didn't do anything because I just wasn't motivated and can't quite breath- and have to work all day.  Needless to say my confidence took a hit this week.  I did have a left hip flexor issue that didn't get better even with the week off, but I don't think it'll be a huge deal yet.  I just want to run.  Hopefully I can manage a decent week this week and an outstanding one next week!  Gotta run in some heat so I'm not so scared of it in Vermont.  It's a process, and I love it!

No comments:

Post a Comment