Sunday, January 13, 2013

Week 2: 34 miles

Mon: 6 miles roads from YMCA
Tue: Anything Goes Class
Wed: 6 mi TM ; Spin class PM
Thu: 6 mi roads while doing laundry; 4 hill sprints on Wildwood
Fri: 2 mi TM + 1 mile YMCA track with drills
Sat:  Pisgah with Grif, LOG 8
Sun:  5 mi TM

Not a bad week...increased mileage a little bit while keeping a spin class in the mix. Also did hill sprints and drills - I think they are really helping my strength and stride efficiency.  Feel like I'm getting a little weight off and can feel my fitness slowly making an appearance...very slowly.  Will try to keep the drills/hills in next week while getting a few more miles.  Can get to a couple spin classes this week before school starts- won't have time when classes/lax begin so I need to take advantage of it while I can.  It's a process, and I love it.

1 comment:

  1. Solid week Jen. Will you be doing the NE Grand Prix this year?

    ReplyDelete